Extended Hours Childcare
First Presbyterian Early Childhood Community Ministries offers additional year-round childcare outside of regular preschool hours. Childcare is available on a full-time basis to families whose parents work outside the home and have need for extended childcare hours. We also offer childcare for children not quite of age for preschool yet, beginning at age two. As both ministries are located on the campus of First Presbyterian Church, children may begin their day in the care of the childcare staff, who will accompany them to and from their preschool classes at the appropriate times. Please contact us if we can help you with childcare enrollment.
- Childcare hours are 7:15 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Childcare tuition includes lunches and snacks during childcare hours.
- New students begin in the childcare program in June of each year, or throughout the year as openings are available.
- Two-year-olds are eligible to begin as soon as they reach their second birthday, if openings remain available in the Twos class after the initial registration period.
Childcare Fees (2017-2018)
- Registration: $75 annually
- Tuition may be paid monthly (due on the 1st) or bi-monthly (due on the 1st and the 15th)
Monthly Tuition OR Bi-monthly Tuition Payments
Twos $586 $293 x 2
K-3 Students $476 $238 x 2
K-4 & K-5 Students $400 $200 x 2
Checks should be made payable to FP Childcare. Note that students who are age eligible for preschool must be enrolled in the preschool classes and pay a separate tuition for morning preschool (K-3, K-4 and Kindergarten classes).