First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten is open to children in the community whose parents desire for them a quality education from a Christian worldview. We welcome students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin who share our vision for education.
- September first is the age cutoff for all preschool classes.
- The registration and re-enrollment period for the preschool begins around the first of February each year for the new, upcoming school year, and the initial enrollment period lasts for a few weeks. If you miss the February enrollment period, students who are of age to attend K-3, K-4, and K-5 programs may contact the preschool at any time to inquire regarding preschool availability or waiting pool applications. Contact us at any time if you would like for us to mail an application to you just prior to the year your child will be of age to register. You are also welcome to stop by for a visit!
- Please note that all children must be potty-trained in order to attend preschool. With registration in early February, our upcoming threes still have time to work on that!
- The earliest registration date for preschool families to register is during the February registration period, prior to the fall in which your child would be of age to attend K-3. Note that we don't maintain waiting lists prior to that for the preschool program (mornings only).
- The full time childcare is a separate program, and families who need full time care for twos in the childcare program can enroll or place their name on a waiting list for that program at any time, including at time of pregnancy.
After preschool, many FPP families choose Providence Christian School (PCS) in an effort to continue the quality, biblically-based education their children have experienced at FPP. Our relationship as sister schools, coupled with the coordination of our curricula and mission make this a natural transition for students and parents alike. We encourage you to learn more about the educational and co-curricular opportunities offered at Providence as you consider the next educational step for your child.
Preschool Tuition (2017-18)
Registration Fee: $150 annually
Annual Tuition Monthly Payments (June-May)*
K-3 (Two-day Program) $1,176 $98
K-3 (Three-day Program) $1,644 $137
K-4 $2,712 $226
K-5 $2,712 $226
*Please note that the annual tuition has been divided into 12 monthly payments (though preschool operates on a school calendar, beginning in mid-August), with the first tuition payment due in June. Registration fee and summer tuition payments are non-refundable. Preschool includes morning hours only (see childcare information for extended hours fees). Monthly tuition is due on the 1st of the month with a late fee assessed after the 10th. Checks should be made payable to FP Preschool.